RURAL 1 FLOOR RANCHER LIVING WITH OVERSIZED GARAGE(24x32) ON 2.66 ACRES - This is a SHOWCASE PROPERTY Enjoy the comfort of one floor living with this 3 bedroom 2 bath home with updates galore. The home is radiant with upgraded laminate, vinyl and hardwood flooring with decor to set the mood in front of the living room fireplace. The living space includes a finished lower level Game/Fitness room with wet bar and a Spring/ Summer/Fall season Florida Room on rear of home. There is so many ways to spread out with home to include the garage, but also the Tractor shed (16x22), storage shed and all of the flat rear yard. Interior Features: Dining Area, Floor Plan-Traditional, Kitchen - Country, Master Bath, Upgraded Countertops, Wet/Dry Bar, Wood Floors, Fireplace-Equipment-Glass Doors-Heatilator-Mantel, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Humidifier, Refrigerator Ice Maker,Microwave, Oven-Double, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookups. Also, Installed Solar Power Panels brings cost savings back to you. The home has a 40 year roof, warranty by Certanteed, installed December 2019 and Vinyl Siding January 2020 Now It's time to settle back, relax and ENJOY.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,358 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Washer, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Central Vacuum, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- 1. Heatilator.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)