Rarely available cul-de-sac home in Cobblestone has an open concept floor plan, soaring ceilings and living room/family room with a double sided fireplace. Double doors lead to a large bluestone patio and private garden that can be enjoyed from the kitchen and family room. Primary bedroom on the first floor has a wonderful/huge closet with built ins and large bathroom. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and a full bath along with a nice sitting area/extra den/ office. Laundry is on the main floor so one floor living is possible! Lower Level is partially finished and has ample space. THIS HOME IS BEING SOLD AS IS and the price reflects the work needed. It needs all NEW carpeting and a fresh coat of paint. The kitchen/bathrooms are functional but new owner may want to make updates. NEW ROOF/GUTTERS in 2021.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,643 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Attic
- Dining Area
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated
- Screened, Skylights
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price